Monday, October 25, 2010

Miscarriage, Stillbirth and Infant Loss Blog Directory

I wanted to spotlight another blog that is providing so much good. The Miscarriage, Stillbirth and Infant Loss Blog Directory. It is a resource for finding others who have suffered similar losses. One aspect about this directory that I enjoyed is how they have categorized all of the sections so that you know what loss the author has experienced. Their categories are....

Miscarriage and Other Losses Up to 20 Weeks
Stillbirth and Other Losses 20 Weeks to Term
Loss at Birth and Beyond
Medical Termination
Multiple Losses


After losing my daughter I had days where I felt so alone. I felt that there wasn't anyone around me that truly understood my breaking heart. It was healing at times to sit down and read about someone else's grief, have myself a good cry, and grieve my own loss. I have never met some of the people that I grew to "know" through their blog, but I am grateful for their courage to share and offer that hand of support to a stranger through their story.

I did notice that the Loss Directory has not been updated recently which is a shame, however, I think most of their links are still valid. Check them out and support their wonderful endeavor of bringing those of us that are grieving together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Honoring Our Angels Service Project

Honoring Our Angels Service Project
Click on the card to read more about the project.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...