Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Forming our Connections

Our connections to others is one of our greatest healing tools. Many find those connections through support groups, organized fundraising for a cause, or friends and family that have suffered from similar losses. Honoring our Angels is a resource for those that would like to make connections with others that have gone through similar losses and are also interested in service opportunities for families that are grieving. I am looking for a few people that are willing to help organize with me a service group to benefit these grieving families. Interested? Click on the link on the side of my blog that says contact me. I'd love to meet you and swap ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Honoring Our Angels Service Project

Honoring Our Angels Service Project
Click on the card to read more about the project.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...