Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Written in the Stars


Today I'd love to spotlight Amanda from Written in the Stars.  Here's what Amanda has to say about why she started Written in the Stars....


Written in the Stars in something I started after losing my daughter at almost 15 weeks pregnant. I have nothing from her, no photos, no prints, nothing. I came across the site To Write Their Name In The Sand where they will make you an imagine with your childs name written in the sand on a beautiful beach on sunset. It made me wonder if there was something I could do and one summer nite I took a picture of the sky that I really like. Looking at the stars always makes me think of Ireland so 'writing' her name in the stars seemed like a fun thing to try. I loved it, and it was one more thing I could have to remind me of Ireland and I wanted to offer this to other greiving parents.
If you would like your child's name written in the stars I would be happy to make one for you. Email me at mandimchady @ hotmail.com


Look at the beautiful work she does.  I just love this idea!  Amanda is a photographer and uses her skills to serve others.  She started Ireland's Angels.


Ireland's Angels is part of my photography business dedicated to offering complimentary photography session for those affected by infant loss or terminal illness in the family. Please contanct me for more information. This is the heart of my photography. mandimchady@hotmail.com

Thanks Amanda for sharing your talent with all of us and your sweet Ireland! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Honoring Our Angels Service Project

Honoring Our Angels Service Project
Click on the card to read more about the project.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...